This mod replaces Link’s voice files with Leon’s voice from Resident Evil 4.
if you don’t know how to import this into the game, use DAT.
- Press “File” at the top right.
- Press “Open Disc (ISO/GCM)” (or open recent, however you want to open the melee iso you have.)
- Press the “+” next to where it says “audio”.
- Scroll down until you see a folder named “us” and press the plus sign for that folder, just like how you pressed the plus sign for the “audio” folder.
- Scroll and find the “link.ssm” file; look to the right of the DAT window (or right click the “link.ssm” file) and press “Import” (if you right clicked the “link.ssm” file, the option will say “Import File”)
- Find where you had saved the mod file and select the “link.ssm” file in the mod folder.
- If you look near the top right of DAT, you should see “File Replaced. Awaiting Save” in red. Simply press ctrl+S to save and you should be good to go.
hope you like it. 🙂
Here’s My Melee YouTube Channel