Simple tool to fix issues with fighter’s skeletons that cause desyncs on Slippi Rollback.
Steps to use:
- Download and install .NET Core 3.1 from this link https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/3.1
- Download Costume Validator and Unzip Contents
- Drag the desired costume onto the .exe file to verify and correct all fighters’ skeletons. The costumes can be:
- A .dat/.usd file containing the costume
- A folder containing multiple .dat/.usd files of the costumes
- An .iso file containing the costumes