– Stages now use the particle data in the alternate stage file.
– Fountain of Dreams uses the background star model (GrdIzumiStar_TopN_joint) from the alternate stage file.
– Pokemon Stadium uses the monitor text data (SIS_GrPStadiumData) from the alternate stage file. This allows the base stage file to be much smaller and should alleviate crashes with certain character combinations due to lack of available memory.
– Add ability to specify button alts! e.g. place “(L)” anywhere in the alt stage filename to load it when a player holds the L button. Valid buttons are LRZBXY.
– Fix Dreamland desync on Slippi (Dedede wasn’t spawning and threw off RNG)
Tired of playing on the same stage skin every match? With Dynamic Alternate Stages, you can have a fresh new look for tournament legal stages each time you select them.